BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
You Lick It, You Own It
14,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not sure but i would think Overpeck Park in Bergen County would be nice since the roads aren't that bad up here and it's BIG... VERY VERY BIG place.

http://www.co.bergen.nj.us/parks/Parks/Overpeck - South.htm

Directions here:
http://www.bushwackers.org/member/ridgefield-park-directions.html

i'll bring my tools if anyone need to get anything done. Another 5'er in NYC is going to spread the word out there.

anyone here would be interested?? it's not far from central jersey (about 30-45 minutes) and it's right off the turnpike so it makes it easy from the south.

from the north it's just over the GWB.

from the west, it's right off I80.

we can do a BBQ as well and just have a good family fun. I'll check about permits since it's not too far from me.

anyone down???? Let's get a good 5'er meet bang before the summer ends.

1: dan
2: steve
3: tom
4: razzy?
5: gvonimminii (i can't spell your name but i know you're right here) ?
6: ZM ?
7: that other asian guy i met at edgewater with the 530 ?
8: Dantheman ?
9: Rob
10: Dave
11: Martin
12:Mr Hyde (i know you come out to meets) ?
13:
14:
15:
16:

·
L C B
1,283 Posts
chivas said:
lol- I'm sure he'll be there.:angel: what happened over the rainbow Dan? they got a thread going in OT about ya. not very informative.

·
You Lick It, You Own It
14,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
e39dream said:
lol- I'm sure he'll be there.:angel: what happened over the rainbow Dan? they got a thread going in OT about ya. not very informative.
blah... just something stupid about that williampu2003 clown....

i asked kev to keep me away from OT for until the 3rd since that's the last day of class and OMFG, i am NOT going to finish my final paper if i have access to OT... so i asked for a TO to OT there. yeah, first time you heard someone actually ASKING for TO huh? lol...

so you comin' out to this meet? it's only a couple hundred miles and with a 528, it'll only cost $50 in gas. :D

·
Registered Luser
28 Posts
Busted leg = happy stomach

Sitting around, eating hot dogs and watching people work on their cars sounds right up my alley since I have been deemed inable to perform physical activiites due to a torn calf muscle. So see ya there on the 5th! Looking forward to meeting other 5'ers.

·
You Lick It, You Own It
14,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
525iT_Feen said:
If I get what I think I am getting then I will be there as well.
and what are you getting or is that a secret secret?

·
I glow in the dark
580 Posts
Im pretty new to the forum, I will try to come out for this. btw I am also asian ^^ with a silver 530.

·
I glow in the dark
580 Posts
by the way which picnic area is it ? Leonia - South Area - Fort Lee Road, Leonia
4 Picnic Areas: #1 (240), #2 (240), #3 (80), #4 30); ? so just look for a place where alot of bimmers are ? ^^

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
chivas said:
Not sure but i would think Overpeck Park in Bergen County would be nice since the roads aren't that bad up here and it's BIG... VERY VERY BIG place.

http://www.co.bergen.nj.us/parks/Parks/Overpeck - South.htm

Directions here:
http://www.bushwackers.org/member/ridgefield-park-directions.html

i'll bring my tools if anyone need to get anything done. Another 5'er in NYC is going to spread the word out there.

anyone here would be interested?? it's not far from central jersey (about 30-45 minutes) and it's right off the turnpike so it makes it easy from the south.

from the north it's just over the GWB.

from the west, it's right off I80.

we can do a BBQ as well and just have a good family fun. I'll check about permits since it's not too far from me.

anyone down???? Let's get a good 5'er meet bang before the summer ends.

1: dan
2: steve
3: tom-IM THERE!!!!!!!
4: razzy?--THATS STILL ME-TOM!!!!!
5: gvonimminii (i can't spell your name but i know you're right here) ?
6: ZM ?
8: Dantheman ?
9: Rob
10: Dave
11: Martin
12:Mr Hyde (i know you come out to meets) ?
13:
14:
15:
16:
yeah, definately SHUANG!!!!!!! Sounds awesome. Overpeck is like a bike ride from my house. Im in!

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
flyboyy said:
by the way which picnic area is it ? Leonia - South Area - Fort Lee Road, Leonia
4 Picnic Areas: #1 (240), #2 (240), #3 (80), #4 30); ? so just look for a place where alot of bimmers are ? ^^
Yeah, its Fort Lee Road. ITs that huge park where everyone works out.

·
You Lick It, You Own It
14,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok.. it's flyboyy, sorry, didn't remember since i was a bit... well.. not sober. :)

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
chivas said:
didn't remember since i was a bit... well.. not sober. :)
what else is new :rofl:
Lets gather as many 5ers as we can, DAN!!!!

·
L C B
1,283 Posts
I dunno about Bf.c right now Dan- check that aftermaket e39 wheel thread- I 'll probably be banned soon. I could have kept a cooler head but fudge it, I'm not retracting my opinion to please everyone else, or letting some jerk publicly degrade my level of intelligence.

I'd love to come out to the meet but it would cost more like 100 bucks round trip for fuel. That would just about break the bank:) So many meets, so little fundage.

·
I glow in the dark
580 Posts
chivas said:
ok.. it's flyboyy, sorry, didn't remember since i was a bit... well.. not sober. :)
I dont think im the same guy you are referring to in your post, I was just saying I m asian as well ^^ anyway hope to see you all at the park with your E39'z

·
Registered
793 Posts
Dan:
"The other Asian guy I met in Edgewater with the 530i" - Are you referring to me? I'll put the date on my calendar and get back to you.

Regards...JL

·
You Lick It, You Own It
14,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:rofl:

ok.. i know i was a bit vague as "the other asian guy" so flyboyy and James, come aboard!

any other NON-asian like to attend?

·
Registered
347 Posts
im in but damn you crucified my name.

·
Registered
793 Posts
jblanco said:
So this is a asain meeting of a 540i...meeting....what is going on....
Come one, come all. I am sure Dan wants as many E39s to show up as possible.

Regards...JL

·
You Lick It, You Own It
14,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jblanco said:
So this is a asain meeting of a 540i...meeting....what is going on....
yes it is but you'll find gminervini (copy and paste so it's GOT to be right) to be a VERY VERY Italian looking asian. :D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts