Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
12,022 Posts
Hmm I needed some 225-45-17. price still isnt that great...:(

·
Registered
88 Posts
That is a great deal for ZHP sizes. The reviews seem to be mixed, but for $500 I'm sure it's a steal compred to other tires in this price range.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I had some Pirelli PZero Nero's M+S on my wife's car and did not like them too much. They were OK at first but seemed to lose performance at an alarmingly quick rate.

·
just like that, he's gone
2016 BMW 535 M-Sport
1,696 Posts
I have recently had TWO sets of Pirelli PZero Nero's M+S sent to replace the ones that came on my car. BOTH sets of fronts were horribly defective and unbalanceable by anyone on earth...trust me I tried them all. I sent them back to Tirerack. These tires are garbage, although I had no probs with the set that were first put on it in 2005 and needed replacing a few months ago.

YMMV with the regular Pzero's though - but IMO if Pirelli is manufacturing - and Tirerack is shipping multiple defective tires from different production batches i say red flag on all Pirelli's right now.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There are always cases of good and bad. I'm have been and am currently running PZero Nero M+S on my car and have had absolutely no problems with them. Besides this deal isn't even on the M+S so..:dunno:

Generally speaking, at the very least, Pirelli makes an extremely "decent" tire that is suitable for most people on this board's needs. I still maintain that for the $$$ this is a great deal.

·
Premium Member
14,837 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts