BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

First thank you for the help with dash board. Yesterday after getting 303, I washed dash board with woolite and water and later applied 303 protectant. It improved the look by about 80%. Great difference! I ended up cleaning my whole interior with his method.

Now I am planning to order Klasse and SC ereasing reviews here. I am seeing lots of fine scratches on my car (blue). Will AIO help with this? Do I need PC or can I use this by hand?

I am also thinkin about claying? I am wondering about Clay Magic. Any experience with this?

Thanks again!!!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Hi all,

First thank you for the help with dash board. Yesterday after getting 303, I washed dash board with woolite and water and later applied 303 protectant. It improved the look by about 80%. Great difference! I ended up cleaning my whole interior with his method.

Now I am planning to order Klasse and SC ereasing reviews here. I am seeing lots of fine scratches on my car (blue). Will AIO help with this? Do I need PC or can I use this by hand?

I am also thinkin about claying? I am wondering about Clay Magic. Any experience with this?

Thanks again!!!!:thumbup:
The AIO will help to get some of the minor scratches out....work in 2x2 foot areas so that you can keep good control over the product...also use a cotton applicator it will grab the surface better and do a much better job....The SG can follow that and will give the car a lot more shine and will find some of the swirls left...

Are you set on using Klasse? I think there are other products on the market that are hand friendly that can do a better job

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks dboy! No I am not set on Klasse. But after going through these forums, only klasse or Zaino are the top contenders. Zaino is somewhat confusing, so I thought I can go with Klasse. I think poor boy is also somewhat on top.

This weekend I am planning on washing, claying, polising, sealing and waxing. So if you can recommend some of the products that can take care of fine scratches by hand would be great! :bigpimp:

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Zaino really isn't confusing. If you have a dark car, like your blue (assuming it's a darker blue), all you *really* need is Z-5 (with Z-FX) and Z-6. That's all I used in the way of a sealant for the last couple years. A few coats of Z-5 with Z-6 in between good. The only thing I don't want to deal with anymore is waiting on the multiple coats. You're talking hours to do 3 coats, and I don't feel like waiting that long anymore. So this time around I'm using Klasse with Zaino CS.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! but I am still wondering if there is a polish/wax combination that will alos remove/or make it better mild swirl marks on dark blue car. I do not have a PC.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Thanks! but I am still wondering if there is a polish/wax combination that will alos remove/or make it better mild swirl marks on dark blue car. I do not have a PC.
The Poorboys World line is one that I like for hand applications...The polish with carnauba or polish with sealant are both AIO products and IMO better and easier to use than Klasse

The will both help to correct some of the minor scratches and fill in a bit...its one of my go to on details

1 - 8 of 8 Posts