Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any experience with Kleen Wheels from Bavarian Autosport?? Pros / Cons??

·
Registered
561 Posts
Will invalidate warranty and may cause warped rotors. See sticker on windshield re: warranty.

·
10,856 Posts
Pros...
You don't really have to clean your wheels...
Cons...
They look SO dorky.
They may warp your rotors.

I wouldn't do it. Black wheels look better than immaculate wheels with a dorky black plate behind them.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I suggest P21S gel wheel cleaner - works great!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
325xi-SteelGray said:
I suggest P21S gel wheel cleaner - works great!
try the BMW wheel cleaner. almost the same as p21s, but SO much cheaper and you get more than hte p21s. it works GREAT. spray it on your wheels. let it sit like 30 seconds and hose off. i find using a high pressure spray just kills the dust after the cleaner. reg hose spray okay, but this is one application where the high pressure quarter bay wash is good....

·
Registered
319 Posts
try the BMW wheel cleaner. almost the same as p21s, but SO much cheaper and you get more than hte p21s. it works GREAT. spray it on your wheels. let it sit like 30 seconds and hose off. i find using a high pressure spray just kills the dust after the cleaner. reg hose spray okay, but this is one application where the high pressure quarter bay wash is good....
I will definately try the BMW cleaner. I got my brother and Dad hooked on the P21S for their motorcycle rims.

I keep my wheels super waxed so light soap and water generally do the trick - but the harsh upstate NY winters demand something a bit stronger! I guess this winter I will probaby care less as I will NEED snow tires and will probably get some steel wheels as well! :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys

I think ill be giving them right back to the FedEx man on Monday when they are delivered!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts