BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to bring the X3 in for service. Awesome dealership and the guys go out of their way to help. Customer is always well taken care of.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Not when I go in. They try to add extra's and are very expensive....they wanted to charge me $95 to change my cabin microfilter($30 part)!!! They are also very short and snobby with me....maybe it's just me :dunno: . But the fact that I brought my car in today and they gave me an enterprise loaner when there were 5 courtesy cars sitting in the bay....say's it is probrably not me. I would give them a 4 out of 10 on customer service and an 8 out of 10 on mechanical service.

·
Happily Driving
7,205 Posts
I had a good expierence with Adam, my SA at Knauz. But I generally agree that most of the people working there are relatively snobby. :(

·
Registered
170 Posts
I've been very pleased with MotorWerks of Barrington...
I bought my 1st Bimmer from Motorwerks when I worked in Hoffman Estates. Great buying experience and the service was excellent too! It is just to far to drive since I am up towards Gurnee. I am definately going to go to my independent BMW Mechanic from now on! So what if I don't get a loaner! Atleast I know he will do a good job, treat me with respect, and not over charge me!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts