BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to post a recommendation for Adrian Avila of BMW of South Atlanta, one of the sponsors.

I was looking for an E93 M3, and Adrian was prompt, helpful, and came up with a great deal and solution. Unfortunately, I found out that I needed to trade in my current lease with a dealer to take advantage of the Maryland trade in credit on sales tax, which meant that I would have had to drive pretty darn far two ways, as opposed to one way or PCD, so I ended up doing a deal locally. However, I can tell anyone who is interested that Adrian was a pleasure to deal with, and a font of clear information, and would recommend him strongly.

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,590 Posts
Just wanted to post a recommendation for Adrian Avila of BMW of South Atlanta, one of the sponsors.

I was looking for an E93 M3, and Adrian was prompt, helpful, and came up with a great deal and solution. Unfortunately, I found out that I needed to trade in my current lease with a dealer to take advantage of the Maryland trade in credit on sales tax, which meant that I would have had to drive pretty darn far two ways, as opposed to one way or PCD, so I ended up doing a deal locally. However, I can tell anyone who is interested that Adrian was a pleasure to deal with, and a font of clear information, and would recommend him strongly.
Adrian rocks!

He's been supporting the Bimmerfest community for many years...

:thumbup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.