BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Spartacus_33
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Visited a dealer in Portland yesterday, and the salesman tells me that there will be 2 - X5 models next year:
  • The traditional 5 passenger
  • The new 3rd row 7 passenger

I told him, that's the first I've heard of it..... :dunno:

He also said that the dash wouldn't change that much from the way it looks now......

The guys seemed like an idiot....... one of those who tells you whatever you want to hear....

Comments?

·
BMW-addicted
1,335 Posts
Well, it's already certain that the new X5 has i-drive. This fact alone changes the dash already quite a bit, IMO. He would be correct by stating "The dash wouldn't be much different copmpared to the regular 5-series (E60)..", but the current X5 has a totally different dash....:dunno:

·
Spartacus_33
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
760Lifan said:
Well, it's already certain that the new X5 has i-drive. This fact alone changes the dash already quite a bit, IMO. He would be correct by stating "The dash wouldn't be much different copmpared to the regular 5-series (E60)..", but the current X5 has a totally different dash....:dunno:
Agreed... No... he meant the dash of the new X5 wouldn't be that much different than the dash of the new X5. All new bimmers have that Bangled look to it........ rather than the (IMO) better look from the past.

I like the dash of the current X5 and I think the dash from the e39 (last 5 series) looks much better than the dash on my e60.

·
Spartacus_33
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
760Lifan said:
DUDE....... I just noticed your sig! WOW, How did you swing that? Top of the line models... all 3! Where's your M6? :D

·
BMW-addicted
1,335 Posts
Spartacus_33 said:
Where's your M6? :D
To be honest, I'm not a big supporter of that car. It delivers much less car than my M5 AND costs much more! If I had the choice between the new M3 and the M6, I'd take the M3 - no questions asked! THAT'S a real sports-coupe!:thumbup:

·
BMW-addicted
1,335 Posts
Spartacus_33 said:
the dash of the new X5 wouldn't be that much different than the dash of the new X5..
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
BMW-addicted
1,335 Posts
alexz said:
you must've won the lottery! :)
Well, not yet:cry: ....but the Florida Lotto Jackpot reached $40 million for tomorrow's drawing...:D
I'll keep on trying...:thumbup:

·
Astigmatic Visionary
2,802 Posts
Look at his location.He's the local Mobility Scooter salesman.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts