BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any recommendations on a place to get clear bra installed on my imminently arriving 550 with the M-Aero Kit?

Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
DanM3 said:
Any recommendations on a place to get clear bra installed on my imminently arriving 550 with the M-Aero Kit?

Thanks.
hi there..

i got my clear bra on the car the second week i got it only b/c i absolutely had no time to take the car in and such. but Sam @ premier auto is by far the best!! I have used him on SC430 and my e60 w/ aero kit. I can barely notice it until ur up real close. If you want his number, pm me. His business is up in Fremont, but i know they use to travel down there a lot to do other cars. Check him out. I totally recommend him..and im so anal when it comes to things w/ my cars. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
674 Posts
Lisalisa573, we are still waiting for pics of your e60 with the 167s! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,501 Posts
Jiio :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,675 Posts
DanM3 said:
Any recommendations on a place to get clear bra installed on my imminently arriving 550 with the M-Aero Kit?

Thanks.
I had my Turbo done at envisagelabs.com, and I liked the job that they did. I am probably going to have some piece in my GT2 redone for better coverage as well. I would not touch a used car without it. Clearbra seems to be SOP on most high end cars nowadays anyway, what with the crappy water based paint and all.

Oh, envisage lab also did an instructor friend's M Coupe and another instructor friend's GT3.

Ask them to do custom full wrap. They can wrap the entire car if you have the $$, or anything in between.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
265 Posts
jiio said:
Lisalisa573, we are still waiting for pics of your e60 with the 167s! :D
I 2nd Premier as well. I purchased my 6 up in Norcal and had them do it before leaving. I was so impressed that I had them do my Gallardo and CLS55 here at home when they came down several weeks ago. They've also one of my colleague's Murcielago and F430. Very impressed indeed.

LisaLisa573, please post pics of YOU and the E60! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
764 Posts
DanM3 said:
Any recommendations on a place to get clear bra installed on my imminently arriving 550 with the M-Aero Kit?

Thanks.
if your willing to wait ive set an appointment with premiermobilegroup.com for the july 25-30 and offered me a discount for 3+ cars that will be done on one location i have an e39 m5, maseratti quttroporte lined up i need one or more cars to avail of their discount...pm me if your interested...thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
laidback said:
if your willing to wait ive set an appointment with premiermobilegroup.com for the july 25-30 and offered me a discount for 3+ cars that will be done on one location i have an e39 m5, maseratti quttroporte lined up i need one or more cars to avail of their discount...pm me if your interested...thanks
Excellent. I sent you a pm.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
674 Posts
Hmm... I might be interested. Please PM me the price for the group buy.
 

·
(.)(.)
Joined
·
3,665 Posts
DanM3 said:
Any recommendations on a place to get clear bra installed on my imminently arriving 550 with the M-Aero Kit?

Thanks.
We had Premier come out to my place to do an F430. Premier is a great clear bra company, they did an excellent job and we didn't have to take the car anywhere.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
764 Posts
members who are interested on the clear bra or having your car tinted by premier mobile group post your name, car and what you want done or pm me, so we can organize this better and probably have two/ three locations that we can setup so more members who are interested can be avail of this...:thumbup:

btw. ill post prices as soon as sam sends me the final quotes (ive just emailed him)...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
laidback said:
members who are interested on the clear bra or having your car tinted by premier mobile group post your name, car and what you want done or pm me, so we can organize this better and probably have two/ three locations that we can setup so more members who are interested can be avail of this...:thumbup:

btw. ill post prices as soon as sam sends me the final quotes (ive just emailed him)...
I have an appointment this sunday to get a clear bra and tint for my 550. Im interested in the group buy. Im in the bay area. let me know.

Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
764 Posts
heres a list so far feel free to post your name and car: thanks
so cal
1. laidback 2 cars e39 m5, maseratti quattroporte
2. danm3 1 car e60
3. cantona 1 car e60
4. stucka 1car porsche gt2
5. motrojan 1 car e60
6. jiio
bay area

1. fdkevin 1 car e60
2. larry 1 suv x5
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
265 Posts
That Enzo in the picture gets my vote. My buddy's having Premier install it onto his Murc Roadster when they're down here. Nobody else I would trust. Btw, I heard they are setting up shop in San Diego soon.
 
1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Top