BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
laidback said:
mon,
for your car try zaino works great for that color try calling ayra from lazaino.com he'll give you advise or call me...btw guys do not use p21s on the clear film for some reason it discolors the film try using a white base wax
Thanks for the tip on lazanio.com - amazing amount of info ;)

Are you looking to get the ceramic done by Sam's contact?

·
Registered
764 Posts
Cantona said:
Thanks for the tip on lazanio.com - amazing amount of info ;)

Are you looking to get the ceramic done by Sam's contact?
yes and i'm working on the price it seems ceramic tint is the way to go since it doesn't interfere with the electronics on the car(radio, gps, etc.)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Excellent Clear Bra Installation

When I purchased my 550i last December, I contacted Sam Yu at Premier Protective Films International in Fremont, CA, to see about arranging installation of a clear bra on my car. Through email exchanges, I was able to mesh into his busy schedule and have the installation done in my driveway. The job was completed efficiently and with great care. The finished result is the best I have had.

In July I replaced my stock bumpers with the BMW Aero Tech Retrofit Kit. On a recent trip to northern California, I stopped by Sam's place in Fremont for a previously arranged installation of the clear bra on my new front bumper. The result is again the best one can get. I opted for the stock kit shapes, but with a wider band of clear bra material on the hood. Sam will cover as much or as little of your car in clear paint protection film as you and your wallet desire. Sam and his crew are experts in their field and in high demand for their workmanship. Sam also happens to be a very easy guy to deal with. When I arrived at his shop they were putting a custom front clear bra on a yellow 2004 Gallardo.

If you want a clear bra on any vehicle, Sam is the best guy to do it.

·
TMS
9,288 Posts
When I purchased my 550i last December, I contacted Sam Yu at Premier Protective Films International in Fremont, CA, to see about arranging installation of a clear bra on my car. Through email exchanges, I was able to mesh into his busy schedule and have the installation done in my driveway. The job was completed efficiently and with great care. The finished result is the best I have had.
Is your driveway in Ventura? I'll be taking delivery of an M Coupe from Steve Thomas BMW in Camarillo before too long, and I want to protect the car with a clear bra before I drive back up here to the SFBA. If Premier has the capability to do installs down that way, I'll give them a call.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Is your driveway in Ventura? I'll be taking delivery of an M Coupe from Steve Thomas BMW in Camarillo before too long, and I want to protect the car with a clear bra before I drive back up here to the SFBA. If Premier has the capability to do installs down that way, I'll give them a call.
2 rolls of Painters tape, that's what covered my Turbo before I drove it off the lot.

Bue and yellow (okay, Gold technically), UCLA uber alles.:bigpimp:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yes, my driveway is in Ventura. Sam is in Fremont and makes occasional trips to SoCal for installations. You can email him at Sam or call at 510-406-1500, 510-390-6920 or 510-623-1308.

I had put nearly 900 miles on my new bumper before I was able to get to Sam. The result was two small dings in the fresh paint on the new bumper. Makes the clear bra seem an even a better idea.

·
TMS
9,288 Posts
2 rolls of Painters tape, that's what covered my Turbo before I drove it off the lot.

Bue and yellow (okay, Gold technically), UCLA uber alles.:bigpimp:
That would be Plan B.

Yes, my driveway is in Ventura. Sam is in Fremont and makes occasional trips to SoCal for installations. You can email him at Sam or call at 510-406-1500, 510-390-6920 or 510-623-1308.

I had put nearly 900 miles on my new bumper before I was able to get to Sam. The result was two small dings in the fresh paint on the new bumper. Makes the clear bra seem an even a better idea.
Thanks, I'll contact him right away.

·
Banned
40 Posts
Hi guys. It was great to take care of everyone's cars last month. Just for everyone to know, we travel down the California coastline every 5-6 weeks. Our next scheduled Tour would be between August 29-Sept 1st. For those outside of California, and would like to see if we will be in your area, you could check our Tour schedule here - http://www.premiermobilegroup.com/tour_schedule.shtml

Feel free to visit our site at www.premiermobilegroup.com and see what we have to offer locally as well. Thanks and see you guys next week.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Hi guys. It was great to take care of everyone's cars last month. Just for everyone to know, we travel down the California coastline every 5-6 weeks. Our next scheduled Tour would be between August 29-Sept 1st. For those outside of California, and would like to see if we will be in your area, you could check our Tour schedule here - http://www.premiermobilegroup.com/tour_schedule.shtml

Feel free to visit our site at www.premiermobilegroup.com and see what we have to offer locally as well. Thanks and see you guys next week.
good to know and pls post your name if your interested on this thread http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162137 thanks...

·
Registered
45 Posts
I don't think Premier will be able to come down to LA any time soon to do my car.

I was wondering if anyone had any other good recommendations in the LA area for clrearbra install.

-John

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
I don't think Premier will be able to come down to LA any time soon to do my car.

I was wondering if anyone had any other good recommendations in the LA area for clrearbra install.

-John
Envisage Lab is pretty decent. They did my Turbo and did a good job.

81 - 92 of 92 Posts