BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Hated by hater haters
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on my way to see family in L.A. this week. My brother (lives in Monrovia, works in Pasadena) has car fever, and has already test driven a 330ci. But he wants to check out some other cars in the $30K range. I told him not to dismiss the 325 and said I would go car shopping with him if he wants.

So my question is, who are the good and the bad BMW dealers in L.A. I want to know which to check out first, and which to avoid altogether.

TIA,

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
How far are you willing to travel?

With so many dealers here in SoCal, there's probably a good number of both good and what people would call 'bad' dealers.

I'm more familiar with the South Bay and Orange County dealers.

If you're looking for high volume dealers where you can maybe negotiate a good deal, try Nick Alexander Imports near downtown LA or Crevier BMW (supposedly #1 volume in US) in Santa Ana at the 55 Freeway and Edinger (ask for Kevin Hite and tell him I sent you).

Or, if you want to take a nice drive to Santa Barbara for the day, I hear Cutter Motors is a pretty good place to get a BMW.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I've heard both good and bad about Assael. They are in the neighborhood of Monrovia. In Orange County, I have heard good things about Crevier in Santa Ana.

Irvine BMW is so-so, but I don't know anyone who has bought there. The salesmen have been pretty friendly there but not very informed.

my 1.5 cents.

=Steve=

·
Hated by hater haters
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: How far are you willing to travel?

Jon Shafer said:

Good answer!
:thumbup:

:D
I will mention Cutter to my brother. He did get his Ph.D. in Santa Barbara, so maybe he'll be up for it.

·
Hated by hater haters
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Re: How far are you willing to travel?

Jon Shafer said:

Good answer!

Jon...

My brother is having trouble dealing with L.A. dealers, so I convinced him to give you a call. His name is Matt, and you should hear from him soon.

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,535 Posts
Re: Re: Re: How far are you willing to travel?

dwette said:

Jon...

My brother is having trouble dealing with L.A. dealers, so I convinced him to give you a call. His name is Matt, and you should hear from him soon.
Thanks for the "heads up", and the referral too...

I believe that Matt has already submitted a "No Hassle Quote Request" on our website already. He should be hearing
from Franco shortly!

Thanks again!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.