BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pics I took today !

Yep yep yep..i know i need to move the dead pedal down. My installer said that if he moved it down, it would leave a gap on the left side. I gotta try to move it coz I really don't like the bolts at the bottom showing.

CLICK ON MY SIG to read Stereo Equipment Detials

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Mystikal said:

The system is too loud, no time to hear the engine. :D
Its loud only when I need it to be loud :D My system throws out precise amount of bass and never like the dude you hear from 2 blocks away with this ghetto BassLIne waking up the hood. I believe in precision :)

The first month, I didn't listen to the stereo much coz I was too busy getting high from the engine note, the blippin throttle, the "eat my rubber dust biyaaatch" attitude !

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rehab needed !

Lovvvvin' the SMG ! And yes the blippin throttle on downshifts is hellaaa addictive..... ! I need rehab everytime I am away from my car for more than 2 days. The withdrawl symptoms drive me nuts ! :eeps:

nate328Ci said:
How is the SMG working out?

Does it blip the trottle well on downshifts? :thumb:

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
:thumb:

Looks great but I know you know ..... fix that dead pedal:yikes: Clem is in convulsions seeing it that way;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dead Pedal Heat

PM 325xiT said:
:thumb:

Looks great but I know you know ..... fix that dead pedal:yikes: Clem is in convulsions seeing it that way;)
Its soo funny that I knew i would get soooo much heat for the dead pedal mount that I highlighted my original post in RED to begin with..hahahah !

I think i am going to leave work, goto the parking lot and do it right now.... its buggin me even more now !! hahaha !:yikes:

My installer insisted that it was the "optimal spot" and i was like , "ummmm nnooooooo " !

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All buttons !

Mystikal said:
Just noticed that at the bottom of your dash you have every possible button..cool. I think I have the record here, with just one: ASC. :thumb:
Now that you mentioned about the buttons on my dash, I am wondering if I had got the HK System, where would they have put the button for the SUB ??? It usually goes right there with the rest. hmmm.... something i am curious about now !

heated seat :: top up :: top down :: DSC :: Sport :: Tire Pressure :: heated seat

Anyone??

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Lookin' good Manik!

Jon Shafer said:
BTW, still never found your CD...

:(
JONNNNN.... please don't worry about the CD.... its justa CD :)

How's everything else with ya?

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
Mystikal said:
Just noticed that at the bottom of your dash you have every possible button..cool. I think I have the record here, with just one: ASC. :thumb:
My last 328Ci only had the DSC button, now I have that an the HK button :dunno:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yo, Chris,

I just checked out Ackster's Sig and his system and specs are looking hella good ! He has way more stuff and much better presentation. I give him props !

I not into compeition about these things, but for personal use and perfection. I like my sound and setup (which is 2 years old). I will be putting in a new Navigation Head Unit and changing the lights in my box and footwells. Just keepin it mellow and functional.

I might even take the box out coz listening to this thing for 2 years is making me deaf in my right ear ...yeah SERIOUSLY !! I have not been playin it with much thump lately..hahaa ! I think i am done with the the whole "bass in ya face" trend...ahaha ! Can you tell I am getting older ? LOL ! Like how they say, "To be old and wise, first you have to be young and stupid !"

I am young and hopefully not stupid, but maybe when I am waking up the town ..hahaha !

-- manik

Chris330ci said:
Looking good Manik! Have you seen Ackster's setup? Maybe you two should meet up and have a stereo contest..?! :thumb:

·
Here since day one
7,187 Posts
manik///m3 said:

I might even take the box out coz listening to this thing for 2 years is making me deaf in my right ear ...yeah SERIOUSLY !! I have not been playin it with much thump lately..hahaa ! I think i am done with the the whole "bass in ya face" trend...ahaha ! Can you tell I am getting older ? LOL ! Like how they say, "To be old and wise, first you have to be young and stupid !"
Manik,

Your post brings back memories of when I was 20 yrs old and had a huge boom box in my 88 Trans am (remember when those cars were hot or maybe I'm just showing my age)

I could have sworn I lost some of my hearing from that box . . . after that car I never beefed up a stereo again . . . I mean what's the use, I couldn't hear anymore ;) ;)

Anyway, your car is truly incredible . . . hope your loving it :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.