BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to be pretty paranoid about things like minor blemishes, unavoidable rock chips, window scratches, etc.. I would do tons of research on it and freak myself out trying to figure out how to replace/repair the vehicle. But then I guess over time, I learned to let things go. It's not that I don't care. It's just that there are other things that should demand your attention (family, school, work, health, etc..). I just tell myself that it's not that serious. Cheeers!!!!!!!

· Always laughing loudest
461 Posts
I appreciate the wisdom, but my maturity must not be there yet. My car arrived from the shipping company with a dent and I had to restrain myself. Thankfully, it's only $105 to fix and paid for by the shipper. Then, just today, I had some poorly placed items in the garage fall on top of the car, leaving two nice dents.

I know it's just a car, but man...three dents in a week? Grrrrr.

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was so bad for me when I was younger driving my Honda Civic. I was in the back seat with my gf and her heels scratched my car's door. I got so pissed that it messed up the night. A few months later, she broke up with me :(

· Registered
674 Posts
It was so bad for me when I was younger driving my Honda Civic. I was in the back seat with my gf and her heels scratched my car's door. I got so pissed that it messed up the night. A few months later, she broke up with me :(
Hopefully it wasn't because of you freaking out over your car's door ;)

I have to admit, I have a few clearcoat scratches on my car's body, but they can be buffed out easily. Still, any time I find a new one I go ape-****.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.