BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$558 a month including tax!
I would also like a $2,000 downpayment to cover the large downpayment I put on the car to lower the monthly payments and residual to 328xi price . (Read below what you get for free with the sale, that's over $2k in savings)

12,000/yr Mile Allowance
9 Months left and 11.7k miles left.
Residual Value: $36,645

Buy Option From BMW Financial:
Quote Date 2/12/2012
Good Through* 2/22/2012
Total Lease Payoff $43,783.32

VIN: WBANV9C56AC39 zero five five four.

2010 535i X-Drive
26,300Miles
M-Sport Package
Logic 7
Cold Weather
Navigation
Black Leather
PDC
iPod Integration

2 Sets of Tires:
Blizzaks for the winter (currently on the car) and stock summer performance RFT. I will include both sets for free with the sale as well as TIRE INSURANCE ($1.8k value). 3 of the Blizzaks are brand new, one is less than a season old. 3 of the summer tires are brand new, one has 7k miles on it.

I have installed an OEM BMW Tow Hitch on the car to tow a jet ski. The tow hitch was $600+ shipped from UK, plus the diffuser from Park Ave BMW. I can revert the rear to stock, or you can keep the tow hitch in place. I will also throw this in the deal for free, including stock M-Sport Diffuser.

Car is in excellent condition. No front plate installed, I don't park it in shopping centers or between other car, I don't eat in it and I wax it weekly.

I am selling because I put a downpayment on a pre-owned M3 sedan.

Car is located in NYC area.
You can reach me at: 646 388 zero nine four six

· Registered
1,948 Posts
Still available? I'd like to take this over asap

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.