Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ich liebe mein BMW
3,700 Posts
Yes, although it may be a regional offering. I know that here in Florida it's offered at a 1% residual savings over 10k miles/year.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, although it may be a regional offering. I know that here in Florida it's offered at a 1% residual savings over 10k miles/year.
Thanks for your reply. Do you know if in FL they offer 7500 / yr for specific models or across the board? And is that recent? Thanks

·
East Coast Commuter
4,603 Posts
Thanks for your reply. Do you know if in FL they offer 7500 / yr for specific models or across the board? And is that recent? Thanks

Across the board. This has been around for a while now, but BMW just recently started promoting it in Florida. Keep in mind, it’s only worth it if you really do 7500 miles a year. The “payment savings” is minuscule....like 10-20 bucks on most cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Across the board. This has been around for a while now, but BMW just recently started promoting it in Florida. Keep in mind, it’s only worth it if you really do 7500 miles a year. The “payment savings” is minuscule....like 10-20 bucks on most cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app
gotcha. I do think I'll do less than 7.5 k. Do you know if mileage options can be regional? Or are they usually national? Thank you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts