BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My BMW dealer has been leaving messages for me all week - (I was out of town) What kind of monthly lease payments are you guys getting on the E90's? 325, 330 If you have specifics like money down paid 24 36 month and milage that would be great. I am looking to do a 2 or 3 year lease 0 down with 15K miles and using the money figures from the ask the dealer section I am coming up with payments in the mid 700's - ouch! for a 330i with prem, nav, sport

Any help would be greatly appriciated!!

·
Not Wearing Pants
13,832 Posts
craigsbmw said:
My BMW dealer has been leaving messages for me all week - (I was out of town) What kind of monthly lease payments are you guys getting on the E90's? 325, 330 If you have specifics like money down paid 24 36 month and milage that would be great. I am looking to do a 2 or 3 year lease 0 down with 15K miles and using the money figures from the ask the dealer section I am coming up with payments in the mid 700's - ouch! for a 330i with prem, nav, sport

They don't have any strong need to offer a low MF on e90 leases. As long as the car is selling well, why spoil easy profits?

·
Registered
106 Posts
M3

craigsbmw said:

You can lease an M3 for 800/month including tax fyi for 3 years/12miles

330i is a terrible car to lease right now, but buying it via ED with a deal is the way to go on that car.

I chose the M3 :)

·
Registered
532 Posts
In order for a 330i lease to be in my price range per month ($500), I'd need to put close to $5000 down. No thanks. And that's with only the sport package and winter package. The 325 would be less of a down payment, but I think I'd miss my 540's torque.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts