BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BFE 2003
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jon, I read over on the troll board that the lease rates JUST changed? Is this true? My mom has a Z4 coming in any day; when we ordered it, they gave us one price-per-month, then said the residuals were different than what were estimated, and it would be about 13 more per month. She hasnt taken delivery yet, so Im wondering if, the rumor is true, it could work in her favor. Its a stripped 2003 Z4 2.5 for reference.

Thanks! I would get it at Cutter if I didnt live 3000 miles away ;)

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
I thought they lock down the rates for something like 60 days? If your mom's Z4 is due soon I doubt the rate change will affect her payments one way or another.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I've been told that if you lock in and the rates go down, you get the lower rate. If they go up, you get the rate you locked at.

By "just", it is possible the rate change is the one that took place on Nov 1?

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,590 Posts
RichP said:
Jon, I read over on the troll board that the lease rates JUST changed? Is this true? My mom has a Z4 coming in any day; when we ordered it, they gave us one price-per-month, then said the residuals were different than what were estimated, and it would be about 13 more per month. She hasnt taken delivery yet, so Im wondering if, the rumor is true, it could work in her favor. Its a stripped 2003 Z4 2.5 for reference.

Thanks! I would get it at Cutter if I didnt live 3000 miles away ;)
Rich,

We did get new rates (money factors and residuals) on the 1st...
If your dealer has integrity, they will work your deal based on
current programs...

·
BFE 2003
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Re: Lease rates just change

Jon Shafer said:

Rich,

We did get new rates (money factors and residuals) on the 1st...
If your dealer has integrity, they will work your deal based on
current programs...
thanks john for the info; I bought 2 cars from them, and referred about 10 other customers to them..they WANT to play nice with me!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.