BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
16 months left on a perfect condition 550i X-Drive. Lease expires 8/3/19

Carbon Black Metallic
Mocha Nappa Leather

This car in in perfect condition. Always Garaged. Never driven in the snow. ONLY 8,700 MILES!!!

I have only 8,700 miles on this car. I leased it for 12k miles per yeay. That will give you over 1,600 miles per month! Great bonus.

Car is loaded with:

M Sport Package
Cold Weather
Drivers Assistance
Executive Package
Lighting Package (LED Headlamps)
Black Kidney grill
Stainless Steel Pedals

VIN# WBAKP9C53GG587633
MSRP AT $80,855

Monthly payment assumption of $776.65. I will even pay $500 lease assumption paperwork to BMW Financial as an incentive.

I'm located outside of Boston. Would really love to move this car. Thank you

· Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are some pictures of the car. Again I need to move this car. Now is your chance to drive a great car. Make me an offer.

Attachments

· Registered
640 Posts
Free bump - awesome car!! Your first 3 pics aren’t loading for some reason.

Is this a 2016?
That’s the last year of free maintenance (including brakes) to 4yr/50k, if I’m not mistaken.

Also, does payment include tax?

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest

· Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Free bump - awesome car!! Your first 3 pics aren't loading for some reason.

Is this a 2016?
That's the last year of free maintenance (including brakes) to 4yr/50k, if I'm not mistaken.

Also, does payment include tax?

Hello, Yes this is the last of the free maintenance. you have plenty on warranty on this car. Strange on the pics not loading. I will look into them.

The price does not include sales tax.

· Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Need some help on this. I have a chance to transfer the lease of this vehicle, but it says on the sticker that the warranty will not transfer to the new lessee/owner. I never heard of such a thing. Can anyone explain this to me. When you sell a call under a factory warranty, the warranty always follows the vehicle.

Here is the link that explains it
https://www.bmwusa.com/explore/bmw-v...onditions.html

· Registered
640 Posts
The link isn’t working for me but did you buy the car new?

The warranty should be transferable; I think it’s the free maintenance that‘s in question.
The whole move away from free maintenance coverage was a messy process. BMW had a couple of iterations with crappy exclusions like this. I thought that for some of them there was a small fee you could pay to transfer the free maintenance.

Your lease agreement is the best place to start.

· Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
The link isn***8217;t working for me but did you buy the car new?

The warranty should be transferable; I think it***8217;s the free maintenance that***8216;s in question.
The whole move away from free maintenance coverage was a messy process. BMW had a couple of iterations with crappy exclusions like this. I thought that for some of them there was a small fee you could pay to transfer the free maintenance.

Your lease agreement is the best place to start.

Thanks. I got my answer. The warranty will follow the care not the maintenance. Thank you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.