BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lease Transfer 2015 BMW 328d x-drive Station Wagon - $380

I would like to transfer the current lease that I have as I need a bigger car.
Amazing payment for this type of vehicle with an MSRP of 45,000
You cannot get this payment of the dealer lot unless you put down a sizable down-payment.

Car details:
2015 BMW 328d x-drive Station Wagon - DIESEL, for great fuel efficiency
Basic options, but comes with a lot of standard equipment - memory seats, panoramic moonroof, etc.
- Black leatherette
- Mineral Gray Metallic
- Manual side window shades
- Outstanding condition, no damage, the car is like new, tires are in excellent condition. Current mileage: 18,500

LEASE Details:
- Contract end date : May 2018
- Mileage allowance: 12,000 miles/yr (so 36,000 total). Additional miles can be purchased in advance at 0.16/mile or paid at the end of lease at 0.20/mile. End of lease purchase option for 28,500.
- Monthly Payment: $ 380 - no tax if you live in Maine, as I prepaid it upfront. Tax added for MA and I guess other states but check with BMW FS.

Cost required to assume lease: $ 500 lease transfer fee payable to BMW to start the transfer process PLUS $ 2,800 cash payable to me ( this is a refundable deposit I have made with BMW which is fully refundable at the end of the lease term -ask BMWFS about this as it gets transferred to you).
For more details on the lease transfer process you can also search on bimmerfest forums.

Thank you!

List Date: 10/27/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Lease Transfer 2015 BMW 328d x-drive Station Wagon - $380
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts