BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Nick Burns, the Comp Guy
7,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They have some IMPRESSIVE prices... I feel they are too good :)

Anyway, my main concern is the maintenence contract that comes with BMWs that are on a lease... oil changes and such are all taken care of, as well as fluids, windshield wipers, etc.. Does this company allow for the same thing?

Other than that, I really don't care, just want to see if the prices they advertise are actually what people get, or if it's something of a bait and switch, or what..

Please let me know!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hercules said:
They have some IMPRESSIVE prices... I feel they are too good :)

Anyway, my main concern is the maintenence contract that comes with BMWs that are on a lease... oil changes and such are all taken care of, as well as fluids, windshield wipers, etc.. Does this company allow for the same thing?

Other than that, I really don't care, just want to see if the prices they advertise are actually what people get, or if it's something of a bait and switch, or what..

Please let me know!
I haven't used them, so take this with a grain of salt. From what I understand, though, you are getting a BMW with all of its warranties and guarantees. BMW stands behind every new car with its 3 year, soon to be 4-year maintenance program (used cars under mileage/age limits, too). Leaseby has nothing to do with that. It'll just be up to you to choose the dealer to service your car. You should know that some are better than others, but the free maintenance program will be adhered to by any BMW dealer servicing your vehicle. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts