BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Folks,
I am planning to lease a BMW car for the first time in my life. I currently own a Mazda 3 2015 hatchback. I am specifically looking to lease a BMW 328i with M package and M Suspension and brake discs package in Estroil Blue color. I am planning to lease the vehicle in August end or September first week. I have a few questions
1. How do I start negotiating a made to order from a dealer(since I would like to get the exact configuration)
2. I am assuming that the above configuration would cost me 38500 + 3000 + 1500. Would it be possible to decrease this MSRP?
3. Are there any dealers within this forum who will help me in getting this car? I live in the bay area, so I would be open to it as long as the dealer is in California.
4. Based on simple math (0.67) liquidity factor. MSRP 43000. 10K miles for 3 years. I would be paying 14190 or 391 per month. Is it possible to bring down the monthly payment even further down ?

·
6 RINGS
8,457 Posts
Your best bet is to reach out to forum sponsors in Cali. Greg @ Pacific & John @ Santa Barbra. Read up on leasing and MSD's on this forum.

·
Freedom isn't free!!
19,816 Posts
Can someone please tag Greg Poland here so that I can send him a PM??
Go to the Ask a Dealer forum. Also, read the stickied Leasing 101 thread. It is essential to understanding leases and what to expect and learning how you can get a lower payment. BMWFS residuals are set each month and they are non-negotiable. The money factor (the interest rate) is negotiable. You negotiate the selling price on a lease exactly the same way you negotiate on a purchase. Do not get caught up negotiating based on monthly payment. That is virtually guaranteed to get a bad deal.

Greg Poland and Jon Shafer are the two main Cali forum sponsors and both will give you a straightforward deal. Check the Sponsors tab at the top of the forum.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have sent an email to Greg Poland. Thank you folks. I will update the post as soon as I get the finer details.

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
I have sent an email to Greg Poland. Thank you folks. I will update the post as soon as I get the finer details.
Since you are in the bay area (at least by your location in your profile) you should also reach out to jon schafer at BMW of Santa Barbara. Jon is one of the founders of Bimmerfest.

Both greg and jon are great resources and will let you know exactly what can and cant be done, and when they could deliver a car to you.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Can someone please tag Greg Poland here so that I can send him a PM??
Don't forget Jon at Santa Barbara BMW. He's also a forum sponsor and gave me a very competitive deal when I was shopping.

·
Greg Poland Pacific BMW
3,135 Posts
hey Barry,
I did not get your message?.. wanted to reach out to you here... let's chat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts