BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My understanding is that the leasing option is available for ED transactions. I believe that the lease actually begins 30 days in advance of the pick-up date, which is when the vehicle must be paid for. So it appears that to lease an ED car, one would have to make payments for about 3 months before they get US delivery of their vehicle - i.e. the month before the ED pick-up in Munich, then a couple of weeks while in Europe, and then 6-8 weeks awaiting delivery to the local dealer.

Anybody done a lease on an ED? Am i correct on how the payments/timing work?

·
?
830 Posts
bpa said:
My understanding is that the leasing option is available for ED transactions. I believe that the lease actually begins 30 days in advance of the pick-up date, which is when the vehicle must be paid for. So it appears that to lease an ED car, one would have to make payments for about 3 months before they get US delivery of their vehicle - i.e. the month before the ED pick-up in Munich, then a couple of weeks while in Europe, and then 6-8 weeks awaiting delivery to the local dealer.

Anybody done a lease on an ED? Am i correct on how the payments/timing work?
Yes, you're 100% correct.

I made my first payment on Sept 28th. I picked up my car in Munich on Oct 28th. And I hope to pick it up from my dealer next weekend, Dec 28th. Hmm... I wonder if 28 is my lucky number. :dunno:

ian

1 - 2 of 2 Posts