Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I ordered my car and I just found out from the dealer it will be ready tomorrow or Monday. My question is if I pick it up now which is the end of May, how will the payment work? Will I in effect be paying for May with the initial first month payment due at signing. And than get another bill beginning in June? Not sure about what to do or how this works. I dont want to pay 500 dollars only for 5 days of the month. Can anyone offer me advice on how this works, possibly Jon shafer. Thanks so much to all who reply.

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,318 Posts
LineDrive said:
Hello,

I ordered my car and I just found out from the dealer it will be ready tomorrow or Monday. My question is if I pick it up now which is the end of May, how will the payment work? Will I in effect be paying for May with the initial first month payment due at signing. And than get another bill beginning in June? Not sure about what to do or how this works. I dont want to pay 500 dollars only for 5 days of the month. Can anyone offer me advice on how this works, possibly Jon shafer. Thanks so much to all who reply.
LineDrive, it's pretty simple. A portion of your initial "lease drive-off fees" is your first monthly payment. That payment covers the first 30 days of use of your vehicle. Your first monthly billing statement, which will approximately 3 weeks later, will apply to the 2nd 30 day period, and so on...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts