BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How to Clean, Condition, and Protect the Leather in our i3 Suit interior? As I know it is not real leather. it is OLIVE LEAF TANNED LEATHER.
Manual says:
''Remove dust from the leather often, using a cloth or vacuum cleaner. Otherwise, particles of dust and road grime chafe in pores and folds, and lead to increased wear and premature degradation of the leather surface. To guard against discoloration, such as from clothing, provide leather care roughly every two months.
Use leather care products; otherwise, dirt and grease will gradually break down the protective layer of the leather surface.
Suitable care products are available from the service center.''

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'd be interested in what you consider to be the principle constituent of leather and how you separate that from the tanning process.

How to Clean, Condition, and Protect the Leather in our i3 Suit interior? As I know it is not real leather. it is OLIVE LEAF TANNED LEATHER.
Manual says:
''Remove dust from the leather often, using a cloth or vacuum cleaner. Otherwise, particles of dust and road grime chafe in pores and folds, and lead to increased wear and premature degradation of the leather surface. To guard against discoloration, such as from clothing, provide leather care roughly every two months.
Use leather care products; otherwise, dirt and grease will gradually break down the protective layer of the leather surface.
Suitable care products are available from the service center.''

1 - 2 of 2 Posts