Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is everyone using to clean and condition your leather seats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi guys yesterday I bought some "bowdensown" leather conditioner for my seats its an Australian made and owned product so hope it works, they have good reviews, and a great wright up about which product you should use on which type of dye, and you apply it in 2 stages, first you get a cloth dampened with the product and rub it in really good and then polish it immediately off, do all seats, the second time start again but leave it on for 3 minutes then polish it off again, the seats look like new and no residue left on seats I did the park brake boot, the shift boot and the steering wheel all feel great but that was yesterday afternoon haven't been out to take a look today (hope the seats aren't in tatters or the steering wheel leather dripped off) Craig

·
GTony
145 Posts
Hi guys yesterday I bought some "bowdensown" leather conditioner for my seats its an Australian made and owned product so hope it works, they have good reviews, and a great wright up about which product you should use on which type of dye, and you apply it in 2 stages, first you get a cloth dampened with the product and rub it in really good and then polish it immediately off, do all seats, the second time start again but leave it on for 3 minutes then polish it off again, the seats look like new and no residue left on seats I did the park brake boot, the shift boot and the steering wheel all feel great but that was yesterday afternoon haven't been out to take a look today (hope the seats aren't in tatters or the steering wheel leather dripped off) Craig
I use most of their cleaning products and their the best in Aust. Maybe you might find something else it's equal, good luck. I'm not sure you can get outside Aust. :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts