BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone try using Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil & Prestine Clean on Ivory Nappa Leather? Looking for something good to clean and condition my interior, and from what I have heard, Leatherique makes some of the better products for this application.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have used both. I think the leather in my Z4 is not nearly as soft as in my other cars. I thought using the oil treatment as directed would soften it. I have used it once and cannot tell a difference. I plan to try it again, this time I am covering the seats in a black plastic bag (as suggested by one of the detailers) after applying the oil to see what that might do. I will report back after I try it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Followup on Leatherique oil

As I stated in a previous post, I tried the oil once and did not see much a difference. This week I tried it again, and the results were much better.

I applied the oil, rubbing it in thoroughly. Because of inclement weather, the Z4 sat in the garage for a day. The next day was sunny and warm, so I moved it outside where it sat in the sun and got plenty warm inside. The following day I cleaned the seats with Pristine Clean and I am now satisfied the leather is softer and has a better feel. I may try it again in a few months and would hope it would get even softer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts