Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, tomorrow morning I'm off to South Carolina to pick up my 330Ci. I can't wait! The staff down at the PC have been wonderful to deal with so far, especially considering my dealership knew next to nothing about PC Delivery.

I get my car Thursday, and am planning to take the Blue Ridge mountain roads back home. When I get back I'll have videos and can write up my experience if people are interested. :dunno: They've already been quite a few write ups ...

Anyways, after trading in my 2000 323Ci on Saturday, I was beginning to have doubts about my "trade-up". With the talk about DBW throttle, and the new starter switch which will make my clutch stop tough to use, I'm wondering if I made the right decision. I was really considering an M coupe.

Oh well. At least I'm getting rid of my grey/wood interior, and getting black/titanium :angel:

Anyways, I'm still psyched for my trip. Even though I haven't posted much, I've learned a lot reading all the posts here and hope to contibute more in the future.

Sorry this is so long, I just can't get to sleep.

Can't wait for Thursday!! :thumb:

·
^yup, it's me^
2,215 Posts
Well congratulations!!! While you are in Greer/Spartanburg at the performance center, Zentrum etc. would you mind keeping an eye out (and camera ready) for the new Z4? You could scoop everyone!!!

Don't miss driving the dragon
http://dealsgap.com/
break it in nice and enjoy the new ride. Tough choice if you were considering a M coupe, don't look back.

·
M Mad
10,479 Posts
It is a great time. We picked up our new M3 last week. The driving course is definately worth the trip, if nothing else to get to spin a car just like yours, and try out the ABS on someone else's tires. :)

The factory is closed due to Z4 production.

We came back the LONG way, via Orlando. In fact I ended up having the 1200 mile service done in Orlando.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts