Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 544 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) I surf around and saw that all other places have their own picture thread except ours. Let's start this one and have everyone's E60 up here. :rofl:

·
Registered
100 Posts
You can see mine below.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Uh yeah why don't we have a dedicated picture thread? When I changed from my original plan of getting a 335ci to a 535i I drove me nuts that it was 100000000000000125x harder to find pictures of all the colors. We really ought to have the equivalent of e90post's famous Official Colors threads

·
Registered
48 Posts
dang i just want my baby back...she is at the "stealership" and has been in "programming" for 2 days...those bastards!! LOL

·
Lazy Lightning
254 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
So how about yours? ;)
haha, i'm gonna get my soon:p Have been in the market for almost a month for a used 07 with auto + premium and sport + NAV, but most sport doesn't have NAV and those with NAV doesn't have sport package. Oh yeah, it's gotta be a XI too since I live in New England and we get bad weather over here.

·
Registered
326 Posts
5er Sport
Location: Philadelphia PA, Rotterdam Netherlands Join Date: Apr 2008
Mein auto: 2004 530i
View My Garage

and mine!
I like your wheels. What kind of rims are those??

·
Registered
95 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Not the best pic, but I'm waiting for better weather do do a more robust photo-shoot. :) I took this the day picked it up new at the dealer.

Attachments

·
Registered
460 Posts
2008 528 Sport, Manual, Saphire Black, Cream Beige

Really happy with this car

Attachments

1 - 20 of 544 Posts