BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
rideme2
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the deal with the spring action button on the headlight switch??? You can push it in and it spring out? I don't get it??? Anybody?

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

·
rideme2
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Picture won't show what I'm talking about. Just when ur in ur car push in ur headlight button. It goes in and spring right back out? It does notting for the car. Just a button to play with when stuck in traffic:)))

·
rideme2
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chances are it does something on Euro Built models, I will try it on the way home and hope I don't get ejected out of my seat.
Lol;-)

·
rideme2
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it is for head lights washer
Wrong the headlamps get clean with the windshield when ur lights are on.... I'm checking for what size rocket fits in the headlamps???? Mine are empty!!!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I have a Euro E65 and it has no function....it just seems like a very springy switch ....:D

For info regarding lights for those without a manual :

.......'without' the key inserted and the car parked.....if you pull back to flash your headlights they stay ON for 30 secs then go off so you can see where your going if it's dark when you leave the car.

Also 'without' the key inserted and the car parked....if you push the Indicator Stalk 'Up or Down' (as far as it'll go) ...this sets the parkings Lights to Left or Right side of the car (Halo's and rear lights come on ...one side only)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.