Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Casual Fanatic
2,156 Posts
As a newbie, you might try doing a search. This has been discussed many times here.

·
Registered
292 Posts
LiquiMOly products are all high quality. I have used the motor oil saver, but unsure if it really holds up to its claims. I use the oil exclusively and add MoS2 to just about every oil change. Also use their fuel system cleaners as well.

Good luck
Fred

·
30FF <3
2,619 Posts
ill be the one to say that im a regular user, and this stuff is magic !!!

as you know our v8s have the famous oil leaker caused by the alternator bracket seal.

not sure about others, but my leak is either from the gasket or from the front timing covers, but either way, before using this stuff, i noticed I had some type of oil leak... after using it for the first time I noticed a dramatic change, i went from have a puddle after a good drive, to having cap full or 1-3 drops after a drive, even spirited drives. As you know, oil has to travel before it hits the pavement, so if you're getting a good puddle of oil on the ground that means you're leaking too much oil....

its been a year, and iv'e used it twice between oil changes, and my oil is still leaking the same amount it was if not less since a year ago. I always use 2 300ml bottles.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
good to know thanks... so i add it to my oil today and took my baby lolll 06 550i out to play i will let you know if it works or not for me .... i am new to this form been reading for a year and have to say i love it .....love BMW and i.m a english man :tsk:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts