BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
The rear left cigarette lighter port has a light out, there is two of them located in center section of the car, intended for the rear passengers. They are side by side, the light ring around the right one comes on just fine, the left one does not. My dealer is trying to tell me that it was designed that way. Can someone please take a couple of minutes to take a picture of the both of them on, so I can staple it on the service persons forehead ??

also does anyone know who to easily remove that panel ? i found posts about it, but i could use pictures, i also found a pdf with instruction to use a credit card like tool. i have tried a few times but afraid of breaking the panel.

thank you in advance.

·
U of Dawgs
2,438 Posts
Hello,
The rear left cigarette lighter port has a light out, there is two of them located in center section of the car, intended for the rear passengers. They are side by side, the light ring around the right one comes on just fine, the left one does not. My dealer is trying to tell me that it was designed that way. Can someone please take a couple of minutes to take a picture of the both of them on, so I can staple it on the service persons forehead ??

also does anyone know who to easily remove that panel ? i found posts about it, but i could use pictures, i also found a pdf with instruction to use a credit card like tool. i have tried a few times but afraid of breaking the panel.

thank you in advance.
You shoulda bet him. If you win you get free light install; he gets free lunch if you lose...
:bigpimp:

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
I also had this light out on mine. Dealer fixed it without saying a word :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts