BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking on the forum a bit in the last month or 2 but just signed up. So this is my hello!

I presently own a 2009 MCS and a 2009 BMW 118i. The BMW is my wife's primary and the Mini is my primary. I commute daily 100 miles with 95% autobahn.

I ordered the car new with everything except glass roof and smart phone prep including mechanical limited Slip Diferential
So far,
-Texas Speed works springs
-Texas Speed works Rotors with EBC Red stuff pads
-Racing Dynamics Strut bar
-3" Stainless steel exhaust from the DP back (removed on of the cats)
-K&N drop in filter (I had an Alta cold air intake but lost 12-15mph from my top speed and gained it back when I reinstalled the stock airbox with K&N)
-Helix larger Front Mount Intercooler
-BSH Competition oil catch can and dual boost tap
-Marshal boost and oil temp gauges with craven speed mounts

For Aerodynamics I am running the JCW front Aero bumper, Aero under panels and JCW brake cooling ducts
Stainless skid plate
Jsart wing tip.

to top it all off, when the summer tires are on I run a Revolution Mini Works tune with Dimsport tool. Dynolicious is giving me 210+ hp to the wheels with the tune and 165-170 hp to the wheels without the tune. The numbers may seem low but the car is rated at 175hp at the crank.

For comfort I have added lumbar support to the already comfortable seats. I like the seats to be able to breath so I went with the cloth checkered seats when I ordered it and have since added the JCW leather/alcantara steering wheel.
I am in the process of wrapping the stock silver checkered trim to 3M carbon fiber vinyl.

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Looks great. :thumbup:

·
resU deretsigeR
6,259 Posts
very nice.

Be careful you don't put too much oil on the K&N or clean it too often. Over oiling can cause filter oil to be sucked downstream into sensors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts