BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm here at The Welt in the Premium Lounge, mere minutes from the culimination of a nine month plan.

Pictures to follow.

-->Aaron

·
Oberbayer
1,592 Posts
Wish you a great trip.

Coupe or convertible?

Anyway: You'll experience (at least) to hot days with mid 80s.

·
Driving 'en Plein Air'
2,274 Posts
Well done Aaron... Keep us posted :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I love comfort access, although I may have to get into the habit of opening my wife's door for her, as she often arrives before me and is used to finding that I've already unlocked the door. Waiting until I get there to touch fingers to the handle got me a nasty look.

I like the way I can close all the windows, then the sun roof, just by touching the car so.

According to one "colleague" (since the guy I asked didn't know he elected to consult the acknowleged expert), the power seats and the manual seats will adjust to exactly the same height, up and down (so a power seat doesn't cost you helmet room).

The Ipod interface works great.

The car was delivered with zero miles on the odometer. If your car arrives with more, you're being ripped off.

I signed the page that stared with skywalkerbeth at the top, I was towards the middle.

Whoo hoo!

Ahem, I mean, WHOO HOO!

Attachments

·
Driving 'en Plein Air'
2,274 Posts
:D Great looking ride! Have a wonderful time and keep the pictures and reports coming :thumbup:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Great fun and please don't use up all the hot weather. I need some for my pickup on June 6.:thumbup: Drive safe!!

·
drives a Sawd-Off Shotgun
74 Posts
Awesome color combo. Only dif is I got terra.
Planning my itenerary is making me crazy these last days. It will all b over soon & ill b in the welt all smiles just like you.
Blaze a big happy trail friend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts