BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all:

I'm not sure if this is the best place within the forum to post this, but here goes:

My wife and I leased a loaded X3 earlier this year, but she has since gotten her own car and I've ordered an Audi A7 because I prefer sedans. I've posted ads on leasetrader and swapalease but no luck yet - I'm a little surprised because I'm offering what I think is a very attractive lease deal. The original MSRP was $49,000, including Premium, Technology, Convenience, and Cold Weather Packages. Its white with black interior, with 27 months remaining on lease and about 875 miles a month. My payments are really low because this was a dealer car, $532/month before tax, but I'm offering $800 cash up front so its advertised at an effective rate of $500/month. I've been doing my research and I can't find anything comparable for under $600/month, and remember this is with no upfront fees whatsoever or payments till January, plus the lessee will get $800 cash at closing! I'm also willing to take a haircut on selling it at a price of around $38,000 (which seems low because that assumes 23% depreciation on a one year old car with 12,000 miles). I brought it to Carmax but got an insulting offer. I'm desperate to dispose of the car before my A7 gets here in early January. Please, if you or anyone you know may be interested, contact me and we can work out a great deal. If you have other recommendations on what to do or where to lease, I'm all ears! The ad and a few pictures are below:

FULLY LOADED at unbeatable price + get $800 cash! Premium + Technology + Convenience + Cold Weather Packages + Panoramic Roof. Original MSRP of $49,000. Key features include: 3D Navigation / Top-360 and Rear Cameras / Heads-Up Display / Leather / Satellite Radio / Xenon Lights / Push Start / Keyless Entry with Door Lighting (simply move your hand on door handle to lock and unlock doors) / Enhanced Voice Controls and Bluetooth / Blind Spot Sensors / Park Hold Button (rest foot when car is at a stop). The car is in beautiful shape with no blemishes on the exterior or interior and a perfectly, dealer-maintained engine - it looks brand new! My wife and I leased this but she has since gotten her own car and I ordered a new sports car - so make me an offer! This originally was a dealer car, hence the ultra low payments - I challenge you to find a comparable lease as this usually leases at $600+ . Takeover now and enjoy no payments til early January!

Attachments

·
Registered
746 Posts
First i would post VIN and at least mention what year? Is it a 2013 leftover or a 2014?
Also, you should post all the details of your deal...Cap cost, down payment, Deposits, etc. So someone can do a good analysis of a possible deal...

Right know you seem a bit cagey on things... Make it clear, easy to understand and specific

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you - appreciate the feedback. The sites I posted on had the year and vin, etc up above my description and I forgot to copy it here. Its a 2013, VIN is 5UXWX9C58D0A17525.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for pointing that out - reading further reveals that price is with $4,200 drive off fees, but yes, at the same MSRP. Keep in mind I'm offering $800 cash up front plus no payments till January - also mine has more packages (tech with nav for instance). So really, my ad is $5,000 cheaper - but the ad you pointed out was x3 35i trim, so its probably a wash.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts