BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say hello. I have been following this forum for several years now. I just have never joined. I read a lot of interesting posts by avid BMW owners and appreciate many of the things you all say and especially the tips so many of you provide. I am looking forward to finally being a member.
I am not rich by any measure. My first two BMW's I ever bought were in Germany while I was stationed there in the Army. I bought an e28 M5 and at the time thought it was a dependable car that would get me around. It took me all of about 20 minutes of driving it on the Autobahn to realize that this was a special vehicle. I have not stopped driving it sense. Just before I departed Germany enroute to the US I bought my 2nd BMW. An e36 M3 (4 door, best kind) and have loved it ever since. Many years later I purchased an e38 (750iL) and although I love the drive and ride of the car, it has had its share of hiccups over the years; but all in all I love the car. My most recent purchase was an e39 M5 and this car is my current favorite. I have bought all of the cars used with over 100k miles already on them EXCEPT the M3, I bought new. I just enjoy the cars, the way they handle and drive. I will never switch brands but at the same time, I probably wont ever buy another one off of the showroom floor. I thank you all in advance for any assistance you have or will provide to me.
Having said that "Macht Schnell die hund es losen!" und "Ich Fahr Schnell" sorry for any unintentional typos, you cant put the necessary special characters on here. In the immortal words of Ricky Bobby "I Like to go FAST"

1 - 1 of 1 Posts