BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone! My name is Bo, from San Diego, CA. I've been lurking on the forums for a while now. I've pretty much been raised around BMW's, my first car was a e36, and currently I have a Z3 coupe and this GT. To make a long story short, I had a bagged VW CC that I replaced with a GT after having my first kid. I really wanted a wagon, but the 3 series wagon had barely any more room for a car seat behind the driver than my CC, and the 5 series wagon doesn't exist in the US for this generation. The GT seemed like the thing to do. I picked up the car in August of 2016, since then I've added a couple modifications to it, with the help, input, and influence of scott and rich. (I don't know their forum names, but IG Pearl5GT and Gogtrr) I do hope to do a couple more things to the car, may possibly someday end up bagging the car, as I do miss the usefulness of being bagged. I hope to continue to learn from the forum, and hopefully meet more of you. Anyway, enough of the blah blah boring stuff... Down to the business.

Mod List
-Coilovers
-AC Forged wheels 21x9.5 and 21x11,wrapped with Hankook V12s
-JB4 with Bluetooth connect
-BMS intake
-Tinted windows
-Gloss Black Kidney Grills
-Carbon Trunk Spoiler
-Front Lip
-Blacked out the chrome on fender markers and door handles.
-Reflective black bumper markers
-Various coded features

Attachments

·
Registered
493 Posts
Very nice. Hey, if you still want my side skirts, let me know. They're the AF-1 ones, painted your color. I'm in L.A. and can possibly meet you somewhere in the middle. They'll look sick on that ride. Also, have quad exhaust for sale which will fit perfectly on your existing pipes.

·
beemlyfe
683 Posts
Not a fan of GT's but my goodness that looks good.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
40 Posts
very nice.
i wouldn't be able to get out of my driveway that low, mind you the snow in the midwest
I've had over 30 lowered cars too lol just gonna leave the GT height alone i think.

love the CC, i got rid of my b6 passat to grab this, actually had a focus ST in between, but too many tickets in that little rocket ship so got something more adult like GT haha.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts