BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I'm in the market for a 3 series all wheel drive sedan for European Delivery sometime in February 2007. Hoping to get advice, insight, etc. about

* Which model? Have to be 2007's so I'm hoping to find early information here. Also, maybe some idea of which packages/options to do: Cold weather & sport, probably, but what else do people think are worth it?

* Which dealer? I live in Denver CO, but an ED deal can be done with anyone. I'd like to pay no more than $1500 over wholesale pricing.

Thanks, and happy trails...

Larry

·
Retired Official Welcomer
2018 M4 Competition Package•2019 540i MSport
8,360 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

I've looked at those forums, and will post questions when I have done my homework.

Looks like you've got your own ED experience coming up soon. How long are you planning to stay in Europe?

·
Retired Official Welcomer
2018 M4 Competition Package•2019 540i MSport
8,360 Posts
larry_hunter said:
Looks like you've got your own ED experience coming up soon. How long are you planning to stay in Europe?
Our trip is going to be only 11 days. We plan on doing another ED in 2010 for an M5. We'll stay longer on that trip.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.