BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

What do u think is a good price on a stripped down 525 with auto? MSRP is $45470. Anyone here actually bought one recently?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Anything below MSRP would be a good deal. I was looking at 5's in New England when I was in the US a couple years back and the dealers wouldn't budge from their marked up prices. Things may have changed, but I doubt it. Good luck. The price I got was below wholesale, but that was through a diplomatic sales agent.

·
Registered
33 Posts
there is a dealer in northern california that has offered me $88 over invoice on any vehicle on his lot. I remember there being a 2007 black 252i with no options except for automatic transmission. PM me if you're interested. I am not sure if that offer is still available, but $250 over invoice is not uncommon at this dealer either.

·
Bo's ready for the Big 10
27,337 Posts
Henry47 said:
there is a dealer in northern california that has offered me $88 over invoice on any vehicle on his lot. I remember there being a 2007 black 252i with no options except for automatic transmission. PM me if you're interested. I am not sure if that offer is still available, but $250 over invoice is not uncommon at this dealer either.
I would love to see one of these :p

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Henry47 said:
:rofl: typo. Believe it or not, this isn't the first time i've done it. What I MEANT to type was 525i.
Thats alright Henry, although it was a typo I knew what you meant :) Some people just like to give you a hard time or like to nit pick everything :)

·
Bo's ready for the Big 10
27,337 Posts
Kzang said:
Thats alright Henry, although it was a typo I knew what you meant :) Some people just like to give you a hard time or like to nit pick everything :)
and that would be the sole purpose of these two emoticons. :p :stickpoke

The universal symbol for I'm kidding with ya.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
$88 over Invoice is the lowest I've heard... are you sure they are not adding things here and there? If you can really get it at $88 or even at $250, that would be an awesome deal worth driving up to No.Cal for :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
X550-ED said:
$88 over Invoice is the lowest I've heard... are you sure they are not adding things here and there? If you can really get it at $88 or even at $250, that would be an awesome deal worth driving up to No.Cal for :)
I haven't seen the OTD price for the $88 over invoice so I cannot authenticate the offer. $250 over seems legitimate but they are adding fees that I have never heard of. When you purchase, you pay for the vehicle/options/destination/tax/registration/MACO, correct? Am I missing something?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts