BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...about aftermarket bodykits for the 7. I've searched but can't find the damn thing. There was a thread that had pics of a Euro aftermarket rear bumper that I'm thinking of looking at for the '60. I'm getting the car a full on paint correction and complete detail and am also playing with the idea of getting a complete 3M clear film wrap (i.e. a full car clear bra). If I do this, I need to make any alterations to the car before this gets done.

Can anyone help? It's not a Wald kit, that I can remember.:dunno:

·
06 BMW 650i Sprt/Prem Pkg
1,215 Posts
Take a look at the pictures at this website. *PriorDesignUSA.com. *Click to see our corporate site, then click Produkte/Products. * There is pictures of the 745 and 750. *They are almost the same basic design except the fitment for the lights and other minor differences. *

I saw a kit on ebay and emailed them for more info. This is what they sent me.
I checked it out and there kits look pretty good.

·
Alpine White & Black
1,952 Posts

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
if thats not aftermarket, then what is??????????? schnitzer, wald, auto couture, hamann, hartge, etc are ALL aftermarket body kits. not sure what you mean the site not being aftermarket :dunno:

·
Alpine White & Black
1,952 Posts
if thats not aftermarket, then what is??????????? schnitzer, wald, auto couture, hamann, hartge, etc are ALL aftermarket body kits. not sure what you mean the site not being aftermarket :dunno:
I think by aftermarket he meant fake body kits. Like, NOT made by the actual companies. If those aren't made by ACS, Wald, Hamann, etc, then they sure are the same prices as the real ones (which would make them a HUGE ripoff)

·
President
8,099 Posts
well... aftermarket part is a part that is not from factory. it does not mean fake.

·
Alpine White & Black
1,952 Posts
well... aftermarket part is a part that is not from factory. it does not mean fake.
I don't see the point of buying such thing if its price is the same as factory. Unless I'm missing something??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts