BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Long time lurker but first time posting on this forum.

I've been a fan of BMW M cars since first time seeing them in high school when I moved overseas to the US. The E46 M3 was my dream car.

Now that I have graduated from college and been able to have a decent and stable income, I'm in position to purchase my first new M car. I'm pretty set on purchasing the 2019 M2 Competition when it is available. However, from my friends' experience and browsing different sports car forums, the dealerships in the SF Bay Area are price gouging way too hard on the highly desirable cars (GT3s, GT350s, even the Civic Type R). I understand everything is based on market supply and demand but I hate paying anything over MSRP.

Back to my main question - has anyone on the forum been able to put a deposit down on the M2 Competition at MSRP in the Bay Area? If so, would you please share your dealer/sales contact info if you do? I don't mind going a bit further North (Sacramento area) or down south (Los Angels) if the dealer is willing to take my deposit and agree to sell me @ MSRP when the car become available late 2018/early 2019.

Thanks for all your help in advance!

-Roger

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Hi there. This forum really isn't too active, you might want to try over at M2 bimmerpost.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts