BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys in new to the forum, but not to BMW!
I love BMW. Ever since I rode in one for the first time about 10 yrs ago, i haven't purchased a different brand since then!
I currently drive a '13 f25 space grey, and an '02 e46.
I'm considering gojng to bimmerfest 2015 this year and was thinking "how badass would it be to have a group of az bmws (as many as possible) take the roadtrip together and show off our machines"?!
So what do you guys say? Anyone making the trip also? Got a group of buds heading out together? I'd love to join! It would be amazing to drive down the I-10 with a group of 20-30 beemers <drool>

·
Registered
11 Posts
What's Up Bro! I've also been looking for people to ride with to Bimmerfest. Im actually new to BMW I'm on a '07 335i and I have a brother in law who just got his '11 328i so we were interested in meeting some new people possibly go to some car meets. What of AZ are you from?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey brotha, Yea it would be nice to get a little crew together. I'm in glendale, by the stadium, where are you located?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
335i is an excellent car, I'm considering one for my next ride, but it's such a drag to put a car seat in the back of a coupe!

·
Registered
11 Posts
My Boy and I are from downtown Phoenix. Like I said previously we just got our cars and were trying to show them off. Im actually not that good with cars at all so I wanted to meet some people who knew a little bit more about BMW's. I'd post a pic of the whip but I don't know how post it on here..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't man, if you hear of any, let me know.
I've seen a couple beemers with azbmw.com stickers, but idk what that's about. I think it's jut a forum, haven't had time to check them out.
If you hear of anything send me a PM, if like to go as well***55357;***56397;

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
***55357;***56397; looks tight man, if you and your buddy are ever around Westgate let me know, we can shoot the **** a little, Or you can PM me if it's easier

·
Registered
11 Posts
How do i know what type of front bumper i have? im trying to buy new splitters and i want to make sure im getting the right ones because theyre pretty pricy and i want to get t right the first

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.