BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everybody.
New to this so dont beat me up too much. My names Brady, Im 18 and I own a 2004 325i, not sure much about that car as it was given to me. Ive been looking up alot lately about modding and doing other things to my car and have been trying to decide what to do. As of now, the car is stock, white paint with tan interior, everything is very clean and has been treated well. My question currently is, does anyone in Northern CA have a bmw with a black interior and want a tan as I want a black and am willing to trade my tan. If anyone sees this and fits the bill, let me know. Also willing to pay if you have a car you are parting out and are reasonable on the prices.
Thanks Alot
Brady

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
If you don't find anyone who is interested in a swap or in parting out their interior, you might try a wrecking yard. Here's a website where you can post requests for various parts, and sellers can contact you with what they have:

http://www.bmrparts.com/ A good website for getting used BMW parts and rebuilt engines

For whatever it's worth, I had good luck with this wrecking yard in southern california; they specialize in BMWs only, I think. If they have what you want, you could drive down here and pick up the parts. There are several other wrecking yards in the same neighborhood:

Pride Auto Wrecking
(They specialize in used BMW parts. They seem honest.)
12300 Branford St. #P
Sun Valley, CA 91352
[email protected]
www.EuroAutoPartsWithPride.com
818-890-1600

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Honestly, I have no idea. I'd just call three of four of them in your area (or down here) and talk to them to see what's available. You might have to buy a piece here, a piece there. You might find that there's more available in southern california.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts