BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I'm new to Bimmerfest.
I just purchased a 2004 530i with transmission faults. Goes into limp mode after warm up period.
I purchased a Interface K+DCAN USB interface cable but my vehicle will not communicate with the software that came with it. Does anyone know how to get the proper software.

Thanks,
Gerald

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Hi
I'm new to Bimmerfest.
I just purchased a 2004 530i with transmission faults. Goes into limp mode after warm up period.
I purchased a Interface K+DCAN USB interface cable but my vehicle will not communicate with the software that came with it. Does anyone know how to get the proper software.

Thanks,
Gerald
Welcome to the forum. Check out the Coding section of the forum...

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=175

·
Registered
763 Posts
Check your inbox

·
Registered
964 Posts
Hi
I'm new to Bimmerfest.

Thanks,
Gerald
Did you happen to find the software? I ha e used mine alot when I first got my E60 but I went to use it the other day and now same thing car will not communicate with it. Thinking I might need software update.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts