BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Crazy Coupe Lady
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I forget who posted it or in what thread, but someone was looking for M decals for their refinished roadstars and said they had no luck with Leather Z or the local stealer.....call Jay Lilley at BMW Nashville if you still need them - or for any other parts needs. Tell him bimmerfest sent you and you will get 25% off. :thumbup:

·
Crazy Coupe Lady
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vinci said:
Very nice. Same discount on center caps too? I need to refinish mine soon, and all the roundels are falling off the center caps. I guess the glue used for those was only rated for 8 years. :)
As far as I know if Jay sells it, we get that price discount :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
MZ.368 said:
I forget who posted it or in what thread, but someone was looking for M decals for their refinished roadstars and said they had no luck with Leather Z or the local stealer.....call Jay Lilley at BMW Nashville if you still need them - or for any other parts needs. Tell him bimmerfest sent you and you will get 25% off. :thumbup:
Yeah, that was me. I Emailed Andy (LeatherZ) and we talked. I said I wanted some other stuff and he thru the M badges in.:D How's that for a discount? He doesn't normally have them on his website. Thanks for putting me onto them.
...Jay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts