BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

looking for M5 rims for 00 528i

1312 11
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a set of rims for my 2000 528i. I like the ones from the 2000-2003 M5. I believe they are the style 66. They are 18x8.5 and 18x9.5. If any one has a set laying around or a decent set of aftermarket 18 inch rims staggered that will fit over the 2000 m5 brakes, Shoot me an email.

Thank you very much

Sean
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
I did. Theres a set not in really good condition for 1200 plus shipping. Little out of my reach price wise.
I think there style 65. Just saw a set go on CL for 1200.
Found mine on CL in Denver...had to search city-by-city, (I live in Bellingham, WA.) but finally found a nice OEM set that had some nice Dunlops for $800 shipped.

I wonder if there's a way to search all of CL for a specific item...if anyone has this secret, do tell :)

Keep looking, they're out there :thumbup:
There are various programs you can download that will let you search the whole craigslist database. I used one called "free craigslist reader" when I was searching for my bimmer :)
I know there are multiple free ones out there, I'd google it.

I just found this one:
http://www.my-craigs-finder.com/
Its all online so you don't have to download any programs :thumbup:
I wonder if there's a way to search all of CL for a specific item...if anyone has this secret, do tell :)

Keep looking, they're out there :thumbup:
I want to buy this set ...
Get it down to 1200$ ( i know this is a premium price ) but as far as i can see no curbs/bents and tires PS2 run flats are almost new

What do you say ? is it a good deal ?

Love the style 66. They're rare, but with patience you can find a decent set either on ebay or CL. Good luck
For searching CL use searchtempest or google Craigslist helper.

Those seem like a decent price for oem wheels if their in spectacular condition.

I have 17" reps but the oem look so much better.
This set was a FULL trash , i just spent 1H driving both ways
He posted nice pictures , but the real set for sale was from with different painted rims/ killed tires
:mad:
Those seem like a decent price for oem wheels if their in spectacular condition.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.