BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I'm leaving for ED is 5 days! I can't wait. I'm looking for some maps for Venice, Florence, and Nice. Ideally these maps would be perfect tourist maps which show all the sights, so I can just walk around and not get too lost.

Does anyone on the forum has such maps?

thanks!
-wajih :)

·
Registered
668 Posts
wajiheffendi said:
Hey everyone! I'm leaving for ED is 5 days! I can't wait. I'm looking for some maps for Venice, Florence, and Nice. Ideally these maps would be perfect tourist maps which show all the sights, so I can just walk around and not get too lost.

Does anyone on the forum has such maps?

thanks!
-wajih :)
Tourist maps will usually be available in each of these cities. You can also get them here in any bigger bookstore and whatever guide you are using it should have maps in it.
Finally, about 30 seconds of google search will get you those as well.
I doubt someone will actually spend time to mail you maps :dunno:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wallenrod said:
Tourist maps will usually be available in each of these cities. You can also get them here in any bigger bookstore and whatever guide you are using it should have maps in it.
Finally, about 30 seconds of google search will get you those as well.
I doubt someone will actually spend time to mail you maps :dunno:
thanks for the advice.....

btw, i'm looking for maps in electronic (gif/jpeg/pdf) format, not actual maps....i've been looking around online, but can't find any nice, complete maps....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Try going to www.lonelyplanet.com. Click on worldguide and then pick the country and the city and it will give you all the information one would need to have a great time in the different cities. There is also a detailed map in electronic form that highlights all the landmarks you would want to see in the city.
For $26 you can get the Lonely Planet guide to Europe from Barnes and Noble or Borders. Their newest edition came out at the end of Feb so it is very current.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts