BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BMW ****
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, Im new here to the forums and to the world of Bimmers. If everything goes well this weekend I will be a new proud owner of a 2001 325i with 53kmiles and some Dinan parts already installed. Price is fair, under kbb price and the current owner is one of my coworker. This will not be a CPO so I just want to hear some inputs, I have already test drove it, pushed it and I LOVE IT. Its black on black and auto, I would have liked a stick but auto is fine. Thanks in advance.

Kenji

·
Supporting Member
1,519 Posts
As Coconut Pete said, reading the WIKI will answer most of your questions.

However, I suggest you rethink the auto choice, they are known to have issues.

Look around a little more...you are bound to find a three peddle.

·
Registered
2 Posts
As the current and only owner of a 2001 325 wagon, I will never own another bmw.
Having said that...
Buy the car if you like it, and have done the research on the specific model year you are looking at.
And my .02, when, not if, but when the tranny goes, sell it.

·
E46 Turko
114 Posts
After driving my e46 I dont want to drive anything BUT a BMW. Every car has its issues, as long as you dont let the work pile up and take car of it as it goes youll be fine.

·
BMW ****
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, I pick up the e46 on friday. I have to say, i love it. Though next week I have to take it to a shop to see what would need to be changed out soon so I will not be stock on a road somewhere ^_^ lol. Its low miles and everything but I would rather change things out before they break. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts