BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking around for a 2005 325it or 325itx MANUAL wagon as loaded as possible.

Looking for almost any color except silver, grey or green. The interior has to be sand or brown leather. If you know of any please let me know..

I think I might even consider a European spec car at this point, and ship it back to the States.

Thanks

· Premium Member
2022 540i MSport
9,909 Posts
A couple of people on this board have had a hard time finding a manual wagon. One found a 2004 at an out-of-town dealer. Good luck! Look for threads from Bob Clevenger and UncleDon...

· Registered
1,378 Posts
rover73 said:
I have been looking around for a 2005 325it or 325itx MANUAL wagon as loaded as possible.

Looking for almost any color except silver, grey or green. The interior has to be sand or brown leather. If you know of any please let me know..

I think I might even consider a European spec car at this point, and ship it back to the States.

Thanks
If you are looking to by new, it looks like you have your work cut out for you... as you probably know, the 325 wagons recently stopped their production run to gear up for the change over to the E9. My understanding is that nearly all the US dealer allocation of 325its have been shipped to the states and are at dealers or very nearly so and the vast majority of them are slushboxes.
As far as looking into Euro spec cars, you're more likely to find manual trannys but you'd have a very difficult time getting a Euro spec car legally registered here in the states. Even if you found a Euro 325it, I don't think euro version of the 2.5l gasser US emissions savvy - different regs, different EMC/EMC firmware, etc..
Your best bets are used and demo 325its... the bad news is that manual wagons are rare. The good news is that they are usually difficult to sell and thus easier to negotiate a good price.

· Officially Festered
108 Posts
markl53 said:
A couple of people on this board have had a hard time finding a manual wagon. One found a 2004 at an out-of-town dealer. Good luck! Look for threads from Bob Clevenger and UncleDon...
I ordered my Manual Touring in November and it was one of the last ones.
Bob was too late to order so he found a new 2004 and traveled to get it.

I saw a post somewhere in the last couple days saying that a nation wide dealer
search showed only two 2005 Manual Touring left.

Manual Tourings are rare, but you could try Auto Trader .com, they may have some.

· I know a thing or two...
7,678 Posts
Jon325iT said:
I've seen some 2004 and prior on cars.com and ebay. There aren't any '05's around - I've had my eye out for one too.
There are 4 new 325iT's in the US with a manual tranny, and they are two sets of twins: two are Grey Green with Grey Leather and Full Size Spare (no other options), and the other two are Jet Black with Grey Leather, Premium Package, and HK Sound.

There are 5 new 325xiT's in the US with a manual tranny, one of which is sitting at my dealer awaiting delivery to its new owner, and the other 4 are available.

· Registered
2,272 Posts
Do you really have your heart set on an '05 ? My dealer has an '04 demo, about 5k miles, black, grey leather if you are interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.