BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Unless you are planning on turning the car into an oil painting, and staring at it with your friends during the winter months in your garage over a couple bottles of cheap imported American beer, which is what a lot of people in the US do, since they can't afford to drive the F'n things or else you are talking about turning out your pockets and draining your savings account - I wouldn't bother. I have had an M5 and M6 and the M6 is the one I still have - in the past three months alone I sunk over $12,000 into the car on things I had to get taken care of or else it wasn't road worthy. Never again! Never again! I have had 8 different BMW models and I am finally leaving the company for good. I feel ripped off and cheated by what has happened with the M6 - which, I might add, I drive regularly, but not overtly aggressive, and seldom fast. Between tires, brakes, hoses, spark plugs, ignition coils, valve gaskets, oil changes, failing sensors....you name it - I have NEVER had so much trouble with any vehicle in my life. If I were given the chance to go back in time with the knowledge I have now, I would pass on it. I can think of a ton of things I would rather do with the money instead of dumping it into a car just to keep it running normally. BE WARNED!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I haven't had any issues with 2014 M6 Vert so to each his own I guess. No question you have gremlins and failures in any car, especially $130k cars with cutting edge technology, but I wouldn't be afraid to buy another one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts