BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my second BMW that i plan on buying with the help of this Forum.

looking for new or slightly used X5 3.0 - the only option that we are concerned about is heated seats rest is optional.

I saw the great lease rates that they have- but have not decided whether to buy or lease as we drive 15,000/yr.

What should i expect to pay under the invoice.

Any sense in buying X5d Diesel? does that alternative fuel tax really helps to bring the price of X5d inline with the rest of X5 3.0 model line?

Last but not least - what dealer would you recommend here in Philadelphia region

thanks in advance

·
Registered
207 Posts
i would hold out for a new used 2008, 4.8 CPO, i have seen a few around, there was one in my neck of the woods that listed for $63k and was selling for $51K AND ONLY 7K MILES ON IT...... keep your eyes peeled

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, but i want to buy/lease (prefer lease) 3.0 . are they selling them below invoice or above

·
///Monkeyazz Duck
7,818 Posts
Best recommendation I can give you is to test drive both the 2-row and 3-row versions. IMHO the rear air sospension on the 3-row provides a significantly better ride than the suspension on the 2-row. (However, you give up the option of a spare tire).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts