BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Looking To Trade For A Set Of Replica 128's

1214 Views 8 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  greco2000
Whats up bimmer crew. I'm looking to see if any one wants to sell or trade there Replica 128's in silver. Thanks.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
You have always been a sucker for the 128's man :rofl: if no one is up for it, just get a cheap set of replicas from wheelsandcaps.com and sell your 22's on craigslist :D
:eeps:You caught me.:D
You have always been a sucker for the 128's man :rofl: if no one is up for it, just get a cheap set of replicas from wheelsandcaps.com and sell your 22's on craigslist :D
+1111
Dont buy or trade used wheels trust me on this one.
Really? Just askin' cause I was looking at some used rims-wheels, are the replicas from wheels and caps recommended by you guys...looks like the replicas are about the same cost as the used oem's

Sent from my MB855 using Bimmer App
Yes they are recommended by most members on here. A lot even say that they're stronger than OEM in that they tend to resist bending/cracking more. Plus, you'll have the peace of mind that they're new - rather than having to worry about any faults that often come with used rims.
One member here and i bought used rims and they came in all bent and repaired u just cant trust ppl these days. Dont buy used wheels ppl told me and i didnt listen. Just stay away. I got mine from amazon as wheelsand cups dont ship to canada. One rim came with tiny dent 1/4 inch in diameter seller sent me another rim and i kept the " damaged one" use it as a spare lol. Replicas are stronger then oem. Oem rims are just perfectly made. I can see some minor imperfections on my replicas. But its nothing.
Thanks for the input, guess I will have to go with the replicas my fronts have a slight bend..that's according to the guy at a tire shop, .I'm going to verify it though with a "road force" test at a local shop.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.